Saturday, June 30, 2007

What makes me tick?

This is a question which I have been asking myself over and over again. And the answer has been no less than fuzzy. However, what seems to be more important is that some of it does not quite go(if one goes by popular literature) with what I wish to be in my professional life, that is a successful leader. Well then does it mean I will not be successful or even be a leader. I invite comments on one, how do I bring more clarity to the answer for the question asked above. And two, how can I reconcile my likes with my wishes?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good topic but won't attract any flies, too pure :)
How about starting with topic of Halwais of Fidelity, Meet Meeta, Inhuman Resources, Cab routing algorithm, Praveen Performance Testing Inc, General Fiasco and Scandal 2 etc :).

I just moved onto process area, its very interesting area though it puts everyone to sleep. I call it interesting because I realized there is tons of junk in this field.
Regards,
Vikram
Batch of 2004, Performance Testing, G2

Naveen said...

Interesting observations Vikarm. Welcome to the world of Process Management. GFAS2 was innovative( I did not get the halwais of Fidelity part though)